Designed for the "worship-leading choir," each worship service set is a ready-made, all-in-one package that utilizes a worship leader, your choir and/or praise team, and your worship band. The sets are crafted to provide a smooth thematic and musical "flow," while facilitating a celebratory and congregationally-friendly worship experience.
My Savior Lives includes several features new to the Service Sets product line for use in performance:
* The inclusion of a strings/click mix version on the ChoralTrax Accompaniment CD. This mix version is for a live rhythm section to "synch" to during performance, or it could supplement your string section performance.
* A brand new Worship Team Package which includes lead sheets, piano/guitar/vocal charts, rhythm charts, chord charts and lyrics for projection for each individual song included in My Savior Lives. This product is specially designed to enable your church to add the songs to its repertoire prior to utilizing the full Service Set, thus enhancing the worship experience and increasing the involvement of the congregation in worship. It is available as a finished good (pdf files on CD-ROM) or as an instant download!
My Savior Lives provides you with several possible worship set options for your Easter (or non-seasonal) service, giving you a great deal of flexibility when planning worship. Set configurations and approximate timings include:
* My Savior Lives, Salvation Is Here, Resurrection Hymn (See What a Morning) and Revelation Song (16:14)
* My Savior Lives and Salvation Is Here (7:03)
* My Savior Lives, Salvation Is Here and Resurrection Hymn (See What a Morning) (11:20)
* Resurrection Hymn (See What a Morning) and Revelation Song (9:11)